The Nightlife in whistler is a reason in itself for coming here. World famous DJ's, live music, apres ski and a great party scene means there is some place for everyone no matter what your taste in entertainment. Not only are the pubs a great place for relaxing and partying but the food can be fantastic as well.
A few things to remember for those coming to Whistler and British Columbia for the first time.
- The legal drinking age in British Columbia is age 19.
- If you look young make sure you bring ID. Acceptable forms of ID include Drivers licence or Passport. You will often be asked fro a second piece of ID such as a credit card with your name.
- Nightclubs in Whistler close at 2am (Sundays 1am)
- Bars close at 1am although patios usually close an hour earlier.
- You are not allowed to drink alcohol in a public place - such as a street or a park - unless it has been specially approved as a place where drinking may occur (during a street party or community festival, for example)
- Most establishments will allow children during après but due to licensing restrictions families will have to vacate after dinner time
Check out what the whistler bar scene is all about.